UPDATED June 1, 2022
The safety of our community is our top priority.
- In the facility it is recommended players and guests follow general COVID-19 safety procedures, including social distancing and proper sanitizing.
- For all players and guests masking is not required but we continue to urge to choose to wear high-quality masks indoors, to stay current with vaccination and boosters, to get tested when symptomatic, and to consult a physician regarding therapeutics if positive.
- Players and guests not complying with these policies may be removed at the sole discretion of the Center’s staff.
- If a family member or close contact is exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the Center. Classes and lessons will be refunded with written proof of exposure. Please wait five (5) days after exposure to return to the Center.
- If a refund or credit is issued, you must wait five (5) days after your last negative test to return to the Center.
COVID Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of private or group lessons due to COVID-19 less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled lesson is permitted, free-of-charge. Refund or credit will only be issued with written proof of infection. If a refund or credit is issued, you must wait five (5) days after your last negative test to return to the Center.