UPDATED AUGUST 22, 2021
The safety of our community is our top priority.
Given the rise in COVID cases, 888 TTC has implemented the following policies in an attempt to keep everyone safe while maintaining reasonable playing conditions in these private events.
Anyone entering the facility must wear a mask. Only players with proof of vaccination or an approved negative COVID-19 test within the prior 72 hour period may play at the tournament.
If you perform a rapid test at the start of the tournament, you will be given a wristband. Players with a wristband may unmask only when playing at the table. Other players (without bands) and guests must keep their mask on during the entire tournament.
If you want a rapid test, please email us to reserve one. The cost of the test is $12/test (pass through cost with no profit).
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation to maintain a safe environment.
For tournaments and league play, guests will not be permitted in the facility with the following exceptions:
- Players under the age of 18 may be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Players 18 and older may only be accompanied by a coach.
- Parents or coaches must comply with 888 TTC’s vaccination and testing policies and must wear a mask at all times.
- Parents and coaches must email us with their full names and proof of vaccination at least 3 days before the tournament in order to enter the facility
For tournaments and league play, when checking in at the center, we will need ONE of the following:
- proof of full vaccination
- proof of an approved negative COVID test within the last 72 hours
- take a rapid test on site (provided by the center – please arrive 30 minutes early). Rapid test are $12 and must be paid on-site.